Serving both Carteret and Onslow Counties, Crystal Coast Habitat for Humanity helps
build Strength, Stability, and Self-reliance through shelter.
everyone deserves a decent place to live
- Effective 5/22/20- Crystal Coast RESTORES ARE OPEN. Due to the COVID- 19 we have limited hours.
- Hours Limited: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday ONLY from 9 am to 4 pm.
- We are Practicing social-distancing,
- We expect you to wear a mask to protect others! Do your part!
- Stay 6' apart
- Follow one-way aisle restrictions
- Habitat is limiting the number of customers inside the ReStore. As a result, you may have to wait.
- There are NO Donation Drops for the Jacksonville Location.
- Donation drops in Newport are in the rear - the gate attendant will direct your entry.
- one vehicle at a time will be allowed access to unload
- two parking spaces will be reserved near the gate to allow cars to enter/exit the donation gate
- drop off tents will be onsite to quarantine donated items
- customer's will not shop the items under the quarantine tents
- All purchases will need to be picked up the same day
- No returns except large appliances, windows, or doors.
- Our small ReStore staff has been rearranging and processing donations and stocking the shelves.
We appreciate your patience and can't wait to open the doors for you again! Our offices remain closed to the public, however, we will be available via our telephone numbers.
Thank you for your support as we all navigate the 1st phase of reopening our business.
Please check-in for updates on our Facebook Page for any changes.
Thinking outside the box for the scheduled, May 8th golf tournament, we did not cancel and we did not postpone! Habitat will be extending the tournament play for one month kicking off May 8th through June 7th. This marks our 10th Year of the tournament so, get “outside” with your team of four (4) and play for a cause! This is a safe and socially distant way to have fun and support your community.
Your support is NOW more critical than ever.
Shelter is the most important element of each family at this unprecedented time.
In times of crisis, it is always those who are already struggling who are hit hardest. At Crystal Coast Habitat, we know that many of our homeowners are in positions at the forefront of the crisis. A missed paycheck can mean devastation. This can include their mortgage, their job, and their shelter. Provide Stability for Uncertain times.
Immediate Building Needs
3 "Travelling Trailers" need tools.
Because of the increase in building, we have an increased need for tools. It's a good problem to have.
See our list and help us today to help others.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION - 100th Habitat Home and More
2020 is here, and what better way to bring in the new year, but by starting Crystal Coast Habitat's 100th house with a Groundbreaking Ceremony in January.
Help Us Bring Hope to Future Generations through Shelter
Through the avenue of planned giving, you can have a direct impact on the future of our community that will resound far beyond your lifetime.
There are many types of planned gifts that qualify.
Everyone needs a place to live, and your legacy lives on brings people together to build homes and strong communities.
Long-Term Disaster Recovery
Hurricane Florence touched every life and homeowner in both Carteret and Onslow Counties. Recovery is a process. The needs are great and recovery will take years. Help by donating to these efforts.
We are partnering with Carteret Long Term Recovering Alliance (CLTRA) to assist with those needs.