There many onsite opportunities. Volunteers work under the guidance of construction professionals, and also alongside other volunteers and future Habitat homeowners. Whether you are learning new skills or simply adding a few to your tool belt, this is a rewarding experience for all involved and improves the community that you share.
To Sign up, return to Volunteer Opportunities page.
Learn new construction skills needed to effectively contribute to Habitat’s mission.
- This is a “REAL” construction site- Be prepared to work hard and get dirty
- Able and willing to take directions and do things the “Habitat” way
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Volunteers must sign a Release and Waiver of Liability before working
- No prior construction experience is needed and Construction Supervisors are on hand
Before you remodel or tear down, call the Habitat ReStore near you to find out if they can carefully remove kitchen cabinets and appliances, bathroom vanities and fixtures, windows, doors and any other items of value from a house.
All items must be in good condition, approved by our Deconstruction staff, and be donated to the ReStore upon removal. Habitat ReStores provide the pickup service.
All work is done by supervised construction volunteers.
Donors receive a tax receipt for the donation (the value of which is determined by the donor).
All sales proceeds from donated items support Crystal Coast Habitat for Humanity.